Intento S.r.l. — Avellino, Italia.
Email address of the data controller: email@example.com
If you have any question or wish to exercise any of the rights listed in this policy, please contact the data controller at:
Definitions and legal references
Personal data (Data)
Personal data are any information which are related to an identified or identifiable natural person, directly or indirectly, even in relation to another piece of information such as a personal identification number.
Information collected automatically through this Website (or third-party services employed in this Website), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Website; the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier); the time of the request; the method utilized to submit the request to the server; the size of the file received in response; the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.); the country of origin; the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User; the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User’s IT environment.
The individual using this website who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the data subject.
The natural person to whom the personal data refers.
Data processor (or Processor)
Data controller (or Controller)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service, or other body who/which, alone or with others, determines the purposes for which and the means by which personal data is processed and the tools adopted, including safety measures regarding the operation and use of this Website. The data controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this website.
This Website (or this Application)
The means (hardware or software) by which the personal data of the user is collected and processed.
The service provided by this Website as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small sets of data stored in the User’s device.
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
Types of Data collected
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Website.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Website is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Website to provide its services.
In cases where this Website specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Controller.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Website and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Controller.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Controller. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Controller at any time.
Legal basis of processing
The Controller may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Controller may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- processing of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Controller;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or by a third party.
In any case, the Controller will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the processing of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Controller’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Controller.
Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Controller to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Controller using the information provided above.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Controller and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Controller’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfil such purposes, Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
The Controller may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The purpose of processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Controller to provide its Service and respond to the Users contact requests.
For specific information about the Personal Data used for each purpose, the User may refer to the dedicated section of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services.
To learn more about cookies, refer to the dedicated section.
By sending an email to the address displayed on this website, the User agrees to the processing of their Personal Data voluntarily provided for the purpose of responding to information requests.
Personal Data collected: email address, other details voluntarily shared by the User.
By filling in the contact form displayed on this website and selecting the corresponding option, the User agrees to the processing of their Personal Data voluntarily provided for the purpose of responding to information requests.
Personal Data collected: email address, other details voluntarily shared by the User.
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Controller.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Controller, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Controller will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Controller.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a compliant. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Controller through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Controller as early as possible and always within one month.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Controller in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Website or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Controller may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Website and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Website (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Controller at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
Last update: 26-04-2022